What are Building Wraps?
Building wraps are any interior or exterior, large-scale vinyl covering that transforms the look and feel of a space, primarily for the purposes of commercial branding and advertising. Also known as wall wraps, they are commonly used to promote companies, products, services, and special events, and can range in size from a single window to an entire arena.
In the right hands, any surface can be a canvas for your business’ logo, murals, and designs. From smooth interior surfaces to textured exterior walls, our 3M™ certified experts can test your surfaces for material compatibility, ensuring the best application and lifespan. We’ll then help you craft a custom atmosphere from the ground up that’s both inspiring and inviting.
Our Areas of Expertise
Whatever your industry, our professional designers, manufacturers, and installers have the skills and experience necessary to create a visually engaging environment the world will love. While our building wraps cover almost any surface, our team specializes in the following spaces:
Wall Wraps for Offices
Add a splash of color to your tired corporate space with a custom wall wrap from Brand Ink. Whether you want to feature your brand’s logo, your company’s mission statement, an inspiring quote from your founder, or a lovely mural to get the creative juices going, you’ll be amazed at the effect office wall wraps can have on your company culture.
Wall Wraps for Businesses
Turn your retail or hospitality space into a warm and inviting sanctuary for your guests with custom vinyl wall wraps from Brand Ink. Want to take your brick-and-mortar to the next level? We also design, print, and install POP displays and storefront signage for even more attention-grabbing power.
Wall Wraps for Schools
Reinvigorate your school’s spirit with custom interior and exterior wall wraps. Feature your school nickname above the front doors. Plaster your team’s mascot on the gym floor. Or showcase student murals all throughout the halls. Whatever you do, do it the right way—with help from the professionals at Brand Ink.
Wall Wraps for Sports Facilities
Nobody’s ever accused a sports arena of being “too flashy.” That’s because when you have thousands of eyeballs looking at your walls, you need to make your artwork count. At Brand Ink, we’ve worked with sports facilities of all sizes on projects ranging from a single brick wall vinyl wrap to smartphone light tabs that illuminate an entire stadium.
Building Wrap Solutions
At Brand Ink, we offer the following custom building wrap solutions:
- Interior Wall Wrap Installation
- Exterior Wall Wrap Installation
- Window Graphic Installation
- Floor Graphic Installation
- Custom Wall Wrap Design
- Graphics Production (Printing)
- Design Consultation
- Color Matching
- File Repositioning
- And More!
Featured Collaboration: Visual Reimagining of the 3M™ Flex Office in St. Paul, MN
In March of 2022, Brand Ink collaborated with the 3M Design Organization team to bring their stunning new Consumer Business Group (CBG) Flex Office to life. Leveraging the highest-quality 3M materials, our team coordinated and installed thousands of square feet of commercial-grade window and wall film—all with minimal business interruption. Follow the link below to learn more about what made this project so unique.
Our Building Wrap Process
- Whether you’re a new startup or a large corporation, our design team will work with you one-on-one to create the perfect look for your space. If you already have artwork ready to go, you can skip this step.
- Our estimating team will discuss or review your artwork to determine the materials needed, ask about the special access involved, and answer any questions you may have.
- You will then receive an itemized quote for the project. From there, artwork can be scaled up to meet larger goals, or down to meet specific budget needs.
- Once the project is approved, we will schedule an installation time that works best for you. Our typical installations are scheduled around 2 weeks from design approval—but can be expedited to meet almost any deadline.
- Our production team will manufacture the graphics and prepare them for installation day. Then we come to you and install them with minimal downtime and mess. Guaranteed.