Brand ink team members combine a positive attitude, love of challenge, and hard work into a career. As individuals, we are self-motivated and always seeking improvement. As a group, we are an industry leader in quality and speed.
Professionals that find a home a Brand ink will find the excellence in our products also extends to employee compensation, benefits, and a quality work environment to call home.
– Answering phones and entering orders
– Processing payments
– Processing paperwork
– Communicate with Clients and Vendors
– Other duties as assigned
Successful Brand inkers:
– Thrive on Intensity
– Protect and Value Reputation
– Are Constantly Learning and Seeking Improvement
– Exercise Mutual Trust and Respect
– Have a Positive Work-Centric Attitude
Full time , 9 am – 5 pm Mon-Fri.
Job Type: Full-time
Administrative assistant or similar: 5 years
At Brand Ink, our team provides graphic solutions how and when our customers need them. We design, print and install graphics, all under one roof. Wide format printing, vehicle wrapping, and wall graphics are essential to our business and we’re searching for a Graphics Installer who shares our passion for larger than life graphics.
As a Graphics Installer, you will wrap vehicles, apply fleet graphics, wall murals and make other signage under the direction of the Leader Installer. You will also mount and/or laminate prints, proofread, and provide quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate graphics.
– Installing graphics and wraps to required specifications.
– Performing graphics installation and removal onsite and in shop.
– Weeding, trimming, and pre-masking graphics.
– Assisting in operating digital wide format printing equipment, laminators and cutting plotters.
– Ensuring orders are fulfilled on time and meeting company’s quality standards.
Successful candidate will:
– Be a fast learner and able to multi-task priorities effectively and efficiently.
– Is intrinsically motivated and enjoys a fast paced environment.
– Be able to lift 50 lbs.
– Possess creative problem solving skills.
– Have previous experience or certification in graphics installation.
High school diploma or GED
3 years of install experience preferred
Employment Type: Fulltime
Schedule: 9am-5pm; Monday through Friday